a. Personal data, or personal information, means any information about a person from which that person can be identified (“Personal Data”). It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
b. You may contact the data controller for any questions in relation to the manner in which we use your Personal Data.
What and how persnal information is colleted
We will collect and process data about you depending under which of the following category/ies you belong:
A. Browsing through the Site
With regard to each of your visits to our Site, whether you have a User Account (as defined below) or not, we might automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, your internet service provider (ISP), your device, your location, your operating system and platform and other online identifiers. While this information is non-personal, we do treat it with the same level of security and afford it the protection we afford to your Personal Data. It is only used for internal analysis of user trends, so that we can best optimise the Site to offer a superior online experience.
- If you use our Site on your mobile device, we may collect your mobile carrier information and the unique device id number.
- Information about your visit to the Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) and page interaction information.
- Information received from cookies.
B. Opting to receive our Newsletter or Opting into any promotion
When you choose to join our email newsletter or opt into any promotion, we will also record your name and email address and we will contact you via email.
You may opt out of receiving newsletter and promotional emails from the Site by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your Account.
C. Creating a User Account
- When you create a free online user account on the Site (“User Account”), apart from the information referred in Clause 2(a) above, we will also record the following information about you: name, date of birth, email address, username, country and IP address, favourite game.
- If you choose to ‘Register with Facebook’, the information you choose to share with us may include the basic information available in your Facebook profile (including your email address, status updates and a list of your contacts). We will only receive registration information from Facebook and no other information. Facebook will be able to tell you more about how they use and process your data whenever you connect with us through them.
D. Contacting us
When you contact our support team for assistance with regards to any information on the Site we may also record all the information you provide to us.